Sponsor a Student
Sponsoring a student not only provides support for their education, but also covers living expenses that ensure that they have the best possible opportunity for success. Your support includes:
- Housing in our IBSH home including full time support staff.
- All educational fees, materials & stationery.
- Food, water, electricity and all other utilities.
- Access to communication devices.
- Assisting to find gainful employment after they graduate from university.
The total cost per year to sponsor one of our children is $2,500 AUD. This money is spent on everything needed to support the orphaned child in their transition from kind hearted teenager to university educated young adult.
Your sponsorship money is so very important to us and will make such a different in the child’s life. We want you to be part of this journey along with us. We will therefore provide you with:
- Details about your student and their course
- Half yearly reports from the children and IBSH